Global March Against Child Labour is network based international child rights organisation, that works on policy research, advocacy, awareness raising, capacity building and mobilising voices for elimination of child labour and promotion of education, all across the world.
As a global organisation our vision is to create greater impact in the lives of most vulnerable and hard to reach children. We cannot do this alone and need some highly committed, logical and articulate individuals who have keen interest in child rights to support us in this endeavour. If you feel us, check out our current openings.
Global March Against Child Labour (Global March) considers all applicants on merits without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, gender, marital status or physical disability.
Please note that phone calls to Global March and emails to individuals within the team will not be entertained.
Profile: Part Time- Communications Consultant
Location: New Delhi
Duration: 2-3 times a week
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
Communications Consultant’s role is to successfully support Global March’s communications and campaigns work.
- Producing annual reports, newsletters, mass mailers and other communications
- Updating and editing website from time to time
- Handling social media pages of the organisation by updating it with news, events, graphics, info-graphics etc. on daily basis
- Monitoring and reporting regularly on media and electronic coverage, including media liaison and social media updates
- Making factsheets, press releases and gathering up to date information on the issue of child labour
- Assisting the staff in background research
- Finding creative ways to present information
- Sorting existing database and information banks
- Supporting the campaign activities with other colleagues, including coordination with members and partners for communication and media outreach
- Participating in discussions on and implementation of communication strategy for advocacy and campaigns as designed within the team and in line with the strategic objective of the Global March
- Producing campaign materials, social media graphics, etc
- Proven working experience in communications, digital media or social media marketing. Experience in the non-profit sector is desirable
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English is a must
- Demonstrable logical thinking
- Quick grasper and ability to adapt easily
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO is desirable.
To apply send your CV at email@example.com